A timeline of the major events that occurred during this year. Including scientific breakthroughs, Black Lives Matter and of course COVID-19.
- The intro for the 20/20 news program becomes an instant meme.
- All books and films copyright published in 1924 expires and enters into the public domain.
Jan. 2nd – Australian Magpies mimick firetruck sirens due to severe wild fires.
- Qasem Solemni an Iranian official who’s widely respected in the region is killed by a drone strike in Baghdad, Iraq. Iran promises a retaliatory response
- Google’s DeepMind A.I. system outperformed human radiologists in detecting cancer
- Iran retaliates by launching intermediate-range ballistic missiles at various U.S. bases in Iraq. Everyone is worried it’s the beginning of World War 3.
- Hours later Iran shoots down a commercial airliner mistaking it for a retailatory U.S. strike
Jan. 13th – Chris Hansen from ‘To Catch a Predator’ shows up at Youtuber Onision’s house for a face-to-face interview. Someone who has been accused of grooming young girls for many years.
Jan. 16th – President Trump’s impeachment trial begins
Jan. 18th – Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announce they will no longer play an official role in the Royal family, being dubbed ‘Megxit’.
Jan. 21st – First confirmed case of COVID-19 in the U.S.
Jan 22nd – Pres. Trump downplays coronavirus. “We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine,”
Jan. 28th – NBA basketball player Kobe Bryant and his daughter die in a helicopter crash.
- The U.K. formally leaves the European Union
- President Trump bans travel from China, with some exceptions
Early February – COVID-19 leads to panic buying of toilet paper, facemasks and hand sanitizer creating mass shortages worldwide that last for months.
Feb. 3rd – Pete Buttigieg wins Iowa caucus with more electors despite Sanders receiving several thousand more votes!!!!
February 5th – President Trump is found not guilty at his impeachment trial.
- Nuro deploys 5,000 driveless delivery vehicles across the country.
- Astronaut Christina Koch returns to Earth after 328 days in space, a record for a woman
Feb. 18th – President Trump pardons former Illinois Gov. Blagojevich who attempted to sell Barack Obama’s former Senate seat when he was elected president.
Feb. 29th – The U.S. and Taliban reach a conditional peace agreement.
Early March – Social distancing is encouraged worldwide to slow spread of COVID-19
March 4th – Oregon Health & Science University performs a cutting edge gene-editing procedure (CRISPR) that may help people who were born blind to have vision.
- Italy places itself on a nationwide quarantine to slow the spread of coronavirus.
- Dow Jones Industrial plunges more than 2,000 points.
- Harvey Weinstein is sentenced to 23 years in prison for sexual assault
- W.H.O. officially declares coronavirus outbreak a global pandemic
March 12th – Trump suspends travel from Europe to U.S. (except UK & Ireland)
March 13th – Breonna Taylor a black EMT is shot 8 times and killed by plain clothes cops who broke into her home unannounced at midnight. Sparking protests and riots nationwide.
- Spain goes into a nationwide coronavirus lockdown
- Trump extends travel ban to the UK and Ireland
- New York orders public schools closed.
- Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden have one-on-one debate without an audience
- A dine-in ban for restaurants in my city is put into effect.
- Dow Jones Industrial drops by 3000 points, largest single-day point drop ever
March 20th – In the early stages of Stay-At-Home, the world begins watching ‘Tiger King’ on Netflix and is introduced to Carole Baskin. Revealing the very suspicious disappearance of her husband from 20 years ago.
March 24th – International Olympic Committee announces that the Tokyo 2020 Summer games have been moved to summer 2021.
March 27th – British P.M. Boris Johnson test positive for COVID-19 and eventually gets sent to I.C.U.
March 31st – Mobile morgues are set up and spotted in Manhattan, NY
April 2nd – Oldest human ancestor remains (Homo erectus) are discovered around 2 million years old
April 3rd – Fuel dropped to less than $1 in my area
April 4th – Germany accuses the U.S. of stealing 3M face-masks they had purchased.
April 11th – Americans begin receiving $1200 stimulus checks due to poor economy
April 14th – Trump announces U.S. will cut funds to the World Health Organization in the middle of a goddamn fucking pandemic….
April 15th -Armed demonstrators protest Michigan’s coronavirus lockdown measures
April 16th – Nearly 22 million filed for unemployment in a single month due to COVID-19, worst unemployment crisis since the Great Depression
April 18th – Mass shooting in Nova Scotia by man impersonating the Royal Canadian Mounted Police killing 23.
April 27th – The Pentagon declassifies 3 UFO videos+
May 1st – – U.S. does rush approval for the drug Remdesivir for COVID-19 patients, which so far shown really good results in treating the illness.
- Insurgents, including several Americans, attempt to infiltrate Venezuela and start an armed uprising but are quickly captured.
- U.S. faces an invasion of Asian giant hornets (aka Murder hornets) threatening domestic bee population
May 8th – U.S. un-employment reaches almost 15%
May 25th – George Floyd is murdered by Minneapolis police officers sparking riots nationwide. Some of which were instigated by police, dressing up as Antifa and breaking windows. For example such as this pig pictured here and was actually outed by his members of his own family (ouch).
- Mortar fireworks thrown at police in CNN Center in Atlanta.
- Former cop Derek Chauvin is charged with murder for killing George Floyd.
- Trump tweets, “When the looting starts, the shooting starts”
- old car breaks down
- SpaceX successfully launches the Dragon-2 space capsule. It is the 1st manned launch by the U.S. since the Space Shuttle program ended.
June 3rd – Three additional Minneapolis pigs who were involved in the George Floyd killing are charged with aiding and abetting murder.
June 4th – Buffalo police officers push a 75-year-old man to the ground hitting his head on the concrete almost killing him.
June 7th – Demonstrators pull down the statue of 17th-century slave trader Edward Colston in England and throw it into a nearby harbor.
June 8th – – Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) is established. A protest zone spanning several blocks where the city of Seattle and police are ejected from the area.
June 9th – Paramount cancels TV Show “COPS” after 31 years on the air in response to the George Floyd killing
June 10th – NASCAR bans display of Confederate flag
- Dr. Fauci finally admits that wearing a mask does help reduce the spread of the coronavirus. Initially discouraged Americans from getting mask saying they didn’t help which wasn’t true.
- Rayshard Brooks is shot and killed by police in a Wendy’s parking lot in Atlanta. The restaurant is burned down the next day. The cop is later charged with murder and his partner is also charged
- buys a new car (2018 Chevy Malibu)
- Supreme Court rules employers cannot discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.
June 16th – North Korea cuts off communication with South Korea by blowing up the Inter-Korean Liaison Office!!!
June 20th – Former GOP Presidential candidate Herman Cain thumbs his nose at COVID-19 stay-at-home request by going to a Trump rally without a mask. 29 days later Herman Cain dies of COVID-19!!
June 21st – An annular solar eclipse occurs
June 23rd – Well known pornstar Ron Jeremy is arrested and charged with 24 counts of forcible rape and sexual assault. One of which involving a 15 yr old girl and faces up to 250 years in prison. Sheriff’s dept says since then they’ve received 30 additional complaints.
June 29th – Arizona governor Doug Ducey orders all bars, nightclubs, gyms, movie theaters and water parks to close for 30 days due to pandemic
July 2nd – Ghislaine Maxwell, British socialite accused of helping Jeffrey Epstein in underage sex trafficking is arrested in New Hampshire.
July 4th – Kanye West announces his run for President and is running under the ‘Birthday Party’
July 14th – Trump administration orders hospitals to bypass the CDC and send all COVID-19 patient info to a central database in Washington
July 15th – Oklahoma Governor Stitt test positive for COVID-19 who probably got it from Herman Cain
July 17th – I get my temperature taken at the fast food restaurant!!
July 22nd – Scientists excavate the Chiquihuite Cave in Mexico and determined that early humans settled into the Americas about 30,000 years ago, doubling the original estimate.
July 24th – This lost dog follows me for almost 2 miles on the walking trail. We named the dog Ellie and my sister and I spend the next 1.5 months trying to find the owners but to no avail. Finally having her re-homed.
August 4th – A fertilizer plant in Beirut, Lebanon catches fires and explodes. Roughly 1 kilotons worth of TNT and one of the largest explosions in recent history. Leaving over 200 killed, 300,000 homeless and destroying their shipping port which jeopardizes their entire economy.
August 6th – President Trump attempts to ban TikTok via executive order (currently stopped by federal judge).
Aug. 13th – Pentagon sets up a new task force to investigate UFO sightings, particularly over military bases
August 16th – California is hit by the largest wildfire in modern history with over 10,000 buildings destroyed and 4 million acres burned
Aug. 20th – Former Trump adviser Steve Bannon is arrested and charged with fraud over a fundraising campaign to build a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border
- Social unrest in Kenosha results in an AR-15 shooting, leaving 2 people dead. The suspect is 17 year old Trump-supporter Kyle Rittenhouse.
- Africa is officially declared free from wild Polio
Aug 26th – Riots break out again in Minneapolis over a rumor about another black man being murdered by police when in fact it turned out to be a suicide.
Aug 28th – Elon Musk owned company Neuralink implants a computer chip into a pig named ‘Gertrude’ and creates a brain-to-machine interface.
- United Arab Emirates grants emergency approval for Sinopharm’s COVID-19 vaccine for people with at-risk professions
- Astronomers discover Phosphine gas on the planet Venus which leads them to believe microbial life may be living in it.
September 18th – Supreme court justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies of cancer
September 25th – Houston, Texas tap water is tainted with a brain-eating amoeba!!
September 27th – Armenia and Azerbaijan get into a territorial dispute and go to war with each other
- Coronavirus death toll hits 1 million
- Notorious troll Frank Hassel shows up at well known Youtuber Boogie2988’s house and threatens him. Boogie comes out pointing a gun and fires a warning shot.
October 1st – The very stable genius and his wife both test positive for COVID-19.
October 4th – Jonathan the Tortoise, the world’s oldest known living animal is now 188 years old.
October 6th – Eddie Van Halen dies
October 7th – Pizza Hut & Ruby Tuesday files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
October 8th – FBI arrest 14 men from militia group Wolverine Watchmen in plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer
October 10th – North Korea reveals the largest mobile inter-continental ballistic missile ever made.
October 11th – Trump protester is shot and killed in Denver for attacking a plain-clothes security guard. The suspect Matthew Dolloff is arrested and charged with manslaughter.
October 14th – Scientists develop the first room-temperature superconductor. Which if put into production will be a massive improvement in the transmission of electricity.
October 16th – NATO member Turkey conducts a live test firing of a Russian air-defense system it recently acquired. Which ironically was designed to fight NATO and upsetting other member states.
October 18th – Bolivia reclaims their country in a landslide election just 1 year after their government was taken over by a U.S. backed coup.
- CNN legal adviser Jeffrey Toobin is fired from the New Yorker & CNN for flashing his member in a Zoom call. Soon after gets dubbed #ZoomDick
- Comedian John Oliver gets a sewage plant named after him!
- Video of Rudy Giuliani allegedly trying to have sex with an adult actress who he thinks is 15 years old.
- I have my doctor’s appointment over the phone for the 1st time ever (lol, you know why).
- Scientists discover a coral reef at the Great Barrier reef that is about 500m taller than the Empire State building
- Osiris REx space probe successfully collects samples from an asteroid 200 million miles away.
October 23rd – ‘Murder hornets’ an invasive species to North America, a nest is discovered and eradicated in Washington state.
October 26th – Amy Comey Barrett is confirmed as a Supreme Court justice
- Oklahoma is hit with one of the largest ice storms on record leaving up to 500,000 homes without electricity
- Keith Raniere founder of sex cult NXIVM is sentenced to 120 years in prison
October 30th – Trump supporter follows and harass the Biden campaign bus on the Texas freeway, causing them to cancel campaign visits.
October 31st – Actor Sean Connery dies at age 90
- The Manchild-in-Chief loses to Joe Biden but claims voter fraud and fights the results in court trying to create a Constitutional crisis.
- Kanye West made the Presidential ballot in 12 states.
- 6 states give the War on Drugs the middle finger:
- New Jersey, Arizona, Montana, And South Dakota legalize recreational weed.
- Mississippi passes medical marijuana.
- Oregon decriminalizes all drugs, including cocaine and heroin.
November 4th – U.S. exits the Paris Agreement, hampering efforts to curb climate change.
November 8th – Jeopardy game show host Alex Trebek dies from ancreatic cancer
November 9th – Pfizer announces their Coronavirus vaccine trial is now 90% effective
November 11th – The Native American tribe I belong to begins issuing $200 gift cards that can only be used at grocery stores for food security during pandemic.
November 24th – 3 employee’s at the gas station I visit daily test positive for COVID-19 despite doing everything to stop the spread
November 25th – My 90 year old aunt and uncle tested positive for COVID-19
November 26th – I decide to stay home for Thanksgiving
November 27th – Mohsen Fakhrizadeh the founder of Iran’s nuclear program is assassinated in a shooting. U.S. officials say Israel is responsible
November 28th – David Prowse the actor who wore Darth Vader’s costume dies from the coronavirus
Dec. 2nd – Clinic I go to now gives curbside flu shots!
Dec. 3rd – The “Democratic hoax” hits 1.5 million deaths
- 90 year old Margaret Keenan is the first person in the world to receive COVID-19 vaccine outside of a clinical trial.
- Haim Eshed, former head of Israel’s space program says that extra-terrestrials exist and that the U.S. Government has known about them for many years. He also said President Trump was about to go public of their existence but was convinced not to be the “Galactic Federation”.
Dec. 11th – My coronavirus antibody test results came out negative
Dec. 13th – UPS and FedEx trucks carrying the first coronavirus vaccines have left Pfizer’s facility
- Democratic electors have officially validated Joe Biden’s victory in the 2020 presidential election. Trump vows his legal fight to overturn outcome isn’t over
- Mastercard & Visa cancel payment services with PornHub. Immediately prompting PornHub to removed all content from unverified members in an effort to combat sex trafficking.
Dec. 15th – 79 year old fashion mogul Peter Nygard arrested on sex-trafficking & sexual assault involving dozens of women, some of them underage.
Dec. 16th – My 90 yr old uncle recovers from COVID-19 and is finally released from the hospital.
Dec. 18th – British government ask Trump to lift travel ban on their country
Dec. 19th – Nathan Larson a “pro-pedophila” activist, and white supremacist who ran for Congress in 2017 is arrested for kidnapping a 12 year old girl.
- Jupiter and Saturn are one-tenth of a degree apart, appearing as one in ‘Great Conjunction”. The first of its kind in 800 years.
- Americans receive an additional $600 economic stimulus check and with corona-virus unemployment benefits renewed.
Dec. 22nd – 36 researchers at a base in Antarctica test positive for COVID-19
Dec. 24th – U.K. bans travel from South Africa over new strain of COVID-19
- I decide to stay home again for the holidays
- An explosion occurs in Nashville, TN early Christmas morning destroying an AT&T data center by suicide bomber Anthony Quinn Warner.
Dec. 26th – My niece and her husband test positive for the Coronavirus
Dec. 27th – Federal government gives Americans additional $600 and renews unemployment benefits to help alleviate economic situation caused by the pandemic.
- Congressman-elect Luke Letlow dies from COVID-19 at age 41. Ironically he held numerous maskless rallies during his campaign and pushed to reopen during the pandemic.
- Indian Tribe renews grocery Visa cards for me and other members of my family.
- U.S. Senate blocks effort to increase stimulus checks from $600 to $2000
- My $600 stimulus check has already arrived!!!
- New strain of COVID-19 discovered in California
Dec. 31st – Minneapolis police shoots and kills someone, immediately prompting them to say suspect pulled a gun and shot at them first. In other words, trying to avoid a 3rd riot b/c the community’s level of trust with their police is still next to nil…